Wednesday, November 5, 2008

cRazY 8's

Here you go Tiffany!

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
The Biggest Loser (Vicky & Brady suck!)
Next FoodNetwork Star (when it's on)
American Idol (when it's on)
Grey's Anatomy (but I probably have to stop since it's naughty now)
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team 3
Barefoot Contessa
Divine Design
What Not To Wear

8 of my favorite Restaurants:
Costa Vida/Cafe Rio (Costa Vida has better tortillas)
Mimi's
Taco Time
Sweet Tomatoes
Maggie Moo's (totally a restaurant)
Chick-fil-a
Outback
Oregano's (in AZ)

8 things that happened Yesterday:
Taught 2 piano lessons
Cleaned up dog poop off my neighbor's floor (we're dog-sitting and apparently not good at it)
Played cards with friends
Did lots of laundry
Hoped John McCain would've won
Kicked Myah's butt in a game of Trouble
Almost forgot I was supposed to make funeral potatoes
Went to Relief Society Social

8 Things I am looking forward to:
No more election talk
Thanksgiving
Myah's birthday
Christmas
Going to AZ
Leer finishing all the CPA tests
Leer's Christmas work party
Meeting Heidi's baby

8 things on my wish list:
A pressure canner
A Cricut
Photoshop Elements
Double ovens
The food processor attachment for my Bosch
To lose 25 pounds
Patience
That my husband and kids are happy

8 people I am tagging:
Cindy
Cedar
Lindsey
Tammy
Stacy S. (SS minnow)
Amber
Nicole
T Turnbow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky I totally remember you! What a beautiful family you have! You girls are darling. Wow Herriman, you don't happen to know John and Heidi West do you? I know it's a big place. We are in Pleasant Grove. Ya our Rachael Ray segment was pretty silly, I am glad it's over with. I will definitely send you an invite to my blog when I make it private. Hey if you can think and brainstorm any funny ways that you have embarrassed your kiddos please write it down and email me, Chad and I have a project in the works. Or if you hear of any from anyone else, have them email me too. Thanks!

Lucrecia said...

I LOVE Biggest Loser. I HATE vicky and Brady (well I don't actually hate them:) I too had to stop recording Grey's. I'm just not loving all of the L junk! And I L.O.V.E What Not to Wear. It's my guilty pleasure. And it gets me in a lot of trouble!:)

Nicole said...

That is awesome. I guess it's my turn. I bet you can't wait for the CPA tests to be over and I want a pressure canner too. Love it.