Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glasses, Genes & Jeans



After having Lasik 11 years ago, Leer finally had to break down and get glasses again. I can't stop looking at him because I think he looks so good in them. It reminds me of what he looked like the first time I saw him. My stares are starting to bug him, but I don't care.

For Christmas, I am asking for a new camera. Mine sucks, as you can see. This was the best picture I could get of him out of about 30 that I took. He was thoroughly annoyed. But that problem could be easily solved if he would kindly buy me a new camera. Hint. Hint.

One more thing, Leer getting glasses prompted this funny conversation between Chloe & Myah:

Myah: How do you know if you are going to need glasses?

Chloe: It depends on your genes.

Myah: Oh...what if your jeans are light blue?

8 comments:

Christenson's said...

Can I tell you I love love Myah, she cracks me up in her light blue jeans!! Remind me to tell you about her licking her fingers because they taste like food.... it was pretty funny but I have to "try" to show you the facial expressions....

Amanda said...

Your girls are the best! Thanks for the laugh. Needed it:)

Ashley and Andrew said...

HAHAHA! Kids really do say the darn-dest (SP?) things. I love it.

Carlye Momma said...

hahahaha!!! Oh my heck I LOVE them!!! I love you! This post is fun. Thank you! It's so funny when your hubby does/wears something that takes you back to when you were dating...for me it's that Cameron periodically wears the cologn he wore back then. ANYWAY...I love the love that you have for all of your family. You all make me so very happy. The end.

the Wilcox Family said...

Myah is pretty darn cute! We have really bad light blue jeans in our family---2 kids in glasses, so far! And, what they hey. . . I thought lasik lasted forever!

Mandee said...

I felt the same thing when Dallan got Lasik. I couldn't stop looking at him because it was so strange to see him without his glasses. I liked him with glasses! I love your family picture by the way!

Amber said...

lol...kids are so funny. Leer looks good in his optical-wear. Hope you get your Christmas wish this year. I love your photos and only hope to see more of them.

Heidi said...

First of all!!! I love what you did above your piano!!! It looks amazing! Second, I know I always say this but Myah is seriously one of the funniest kids I know. What a cutie. Tell Jason I'm sorry about the glasses even though you aren't!