Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hither, Thither, Yonder, Here, There & Everywhere

I've said before that something happens to Chloe when she goes to the beach. The beach for her is serious business. There are seashells that need to be collected, waves that need to be jumped, pails that need to be filled, kites that need to be flown, birds that need to be chased, footprints that need to be left and memories that need to be made. Don't try to interrupt her with some dumb camera!









But, this is nothing new. This phenomenon started the first time she ever set foot on a beach. The next few pictures were taken when she was about 7 years old.






3 comments:

Christenson's said...

She looks young in these pictures... I like it. How fun I love the beach and so do my kids too. Too bad we don't get to go very often right...

Heidi said...

I wish I could have been there to watch her!!! I love the beach too! There is just something so calming about it!

maimizi@familyblog said...

Hi..Im a Malay..but need to enjoy your family..Nice to relax...