Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Laguna Beach

The Beach
a Haiku Poem
by Chloe Childs

It is very fun
Playing in the sun all day
Collecting seashells











Dear Chloe,

I've noticed something happens to you when we go to the beach. You are somehow transformed before my very eyes. It's as though the ocean washes away all your worries. You become carefree. It brings me true joy...bliss even, to watch you play there. The beach has given me some of my favorite and most special memories of you.

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Cindy said...

sniff sniff...love it shoold! The pics are beautiful of Chloe oh my goodness! :)

Nicole said...

She sure looks like she is enjoying every minute of her time doesn't it. Love the photos mom good job. You make me want to go to the beach myself. I love it.

Carlye Momma said...

oh my goodness you sure do know how to write little momma! Totally crying...your baby girl is breathtakingly beautiful!

Brooke said...

Those are some fabulous and priceless pictures!