Tuesday, September 2, 2008

American Girl Place

This was so fun! If you have a little girl, this is a must-see, must-do!
We had a wonderful time.

Frivolities included:
A fancy four course lunch with dolls
A personal shopper
Finding just the right doll
Matching outfits for the dolls and girls
Photo shoot with the dolls
Picture on the cover of their own magazine


Look how cute the cafe is! So girly!

Pure enjoyment

They even bring plates and cups for the dolls.

My girls with their girls.

Myah chose Kit Kittredge.

Chloe chose Felicity Merriman.

Thanks Aunt Amy for the fabulous day!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok so I love the American girls dolls. I am just waiting for the right time to get them for my girls. This looks so amazing. I really want to take the girls to see that movie too. Have you seen it? Where is this anyway? I'd love to go sometime with my sweeties. I love their magazine covers they are so cute.

Becky said...

We did see the movie. The only theater I could find it at was the one on Redwood behind Shopko. Chloe and I really liked the movie...Myah says she liked it but I think it didn't really hold her attention. She was probably a little young to really understand it. However, it is one that I plan on buying.

Carlye Momma said...

OH MY HECK HOW FUN!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME WANT A GIRL SOOO BAD!!! TOO BAD WE'RE DONE. LOOKS LIKE I'M LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU! I CAN'T STAND IT...THAT IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!

hollysboys said...

oh how fun! That kinda stuff makes me so jealous that I didnt get at least one girl, just one!!

Cedar said...

How fun. I didn't even know they had a store like that. Is there one in AZ?? Is it kinda like Build a Bear?? Your girls are beautiful!!

Christenson's said...

I am a huge American girl doll fan!! My girls laugh and say mom I think Santa should bring you your own doll so..... last Christmas Santa brought me Julie for my very own self. She is beautiful and unlike my daughters sharing theirs with me I don't share, I just do not want her hair to get messed up. We should have an American girl doll party..... it is so fun to dress them and do their hair. All you moms with just boys you can come too between Maddie and Olivia (and now me too) we have enough to share with you!! I get Julie though...j/k