Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting To Know You

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
2. Diamonds or Pearls? YES!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Kit Kittredge
4. If you were to get a tattoo? I would never get a tattoo.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Flax Plus with frozen blueberries on it.
6. What is your middle name? Joyce
7. What food do you dislike? mushrooms, can't even stand the thought of them
8. What is your favorite CD? Right now it's Adele but it changes often
9. What kind of car do you drive? Explorer
10. What is you favorite sandwich? Reuben
11. What characteristics do you despise? People who lie and people who are negative
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one.
15. Where would you like to retire? Coronado Island off of San Diego
16. Favorite candy/candy bar? Junior Mints
17. Favorite magazine? Good Housekeeping
20. Person you expect to send this back first? Carlye
21. When is your birthday? May 24th
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
23. Any Pets? When they make a pet that doesn't poop, then I'll get one.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not at this time.
25. What mood are you in today? TRYING to be pleasant.
26. What is your favorite flower? Easter Lily
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to and why? Halloween
28. What is your full name? You know what it is.
29. What are you listening to right now? The popping sound from the Trouble game
30. What was the last thing you ate? Some pumpkin bread
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Leer
32. Favorite soft drink? I don't drink alot of pop, but I can't pass up a root beer float.
33. Favorite restaurant? Costa Vida or Mimi's
34. What was your favorite childhood toy? My Cabbage Patch Doll Erica Lorraine
36. What is under your bed? The leaf for my table and a whole lot of dust
37. What did you do last night? Played games with my mom
38. What are you afraid of? Bears and aliens
39. Salty or Sweet? sweet
40. How many keys are on your key ring? 3
41. How many years at your current job? don't have one
42. Favorite day of the week? I've always liked Thursdays, don't know why
43. How many towns have you lived in? 8
44. Do you make friends easily? I try
45. How many people will you send this to? none, post it on your blog if you want to
46. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yabetcha! I'm kind of nosey that way.

2 comments:

Cedar said...

Played games with your mom?? Is she in town?? I am nosey to, I like to read those. You make me laugh. I can hear Cindys voice saying "Rebecca Joyce"

Nicole said...

This was so fun. I love junior mints too (my favorite for sure) and being a mom counts as a job I think!You are so cute. I must say also you did an amazing job Sunday. Wonderful on the piano. And tell your hubby to hang in there on the CPA he'll get there and it will be worth it!