Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crescent Lake (Road Trip Part 6)

Grandpa & Grandma's beach and dock on Crescent Lake...it's a pretty dreamy place. We enjoyed every minute we spent out on the lake.

Grandma Judith

Grandpa

Amber & Josh

Jack & Myah

Kate

All the kiddos. I love Kate and Jack's faces here.

Leer in the kayak

You could hardly get Chloe out of the kayak

She absolutely loves paddling around the lake in it.

It is pretty fun! Me giving Myah a ride.

Little Myah

Myah & Granpda riding in the gator.

Recreating a picture; same kids...different summer.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That place almost doesn't look real! How fun! My favorite picture is of the kids holding the picture of them a few years ago! What a great litle tradition!

Amber said...

Great update Beck! I'm going to have to steal your pictures since our camera was dead! lol

the Wilcox Family said...

I agree with Heidi. . .love the last shot. And I agree that a lake can be the most fun place on earth. Sorry Disneyland.

Lucrecia said...

That lake is beaut! And I love that last shot of the kids and last years picture. I'll have to add that with to our Bear Lake tradition:)

Christenson's said...

I still want to live there!!