Friday, August 20, 2010

Jasper

Recently I did something I swore I'd never do. I got a dog! He's just about the cutest and whitest dog you've ever seen. We named him Jasper. He is a Havanese. I would recommend this breed to anyone. He's very mild-mannered, hypo-allergenic (they have hair, not fur), he doesn't shed at all, and he hardly ever barks. All of us are completely smitten with him and couldn't be happier to have him in our family.

Look at that FACE!


He likes to walk around on two feet. It's pretty adorable.

6 comments:

Christenson's said...

I love how he stands on just two legs... he is pretty cute, and what I like is he seems clean, most dogs mine included seem dirty to me so....

the Wilcox Family said...

Those pictures almost (allllmost) convince me to get a dog. And I love the name.

Lucrecia said...

Oh my goodness! I love Jasper! I will trade your dog for mine... Ruby....?

Ryan and Lindsay said...

So cute! We want to come play with him!

Heidi said...

I still can't believe you caved!

Carlye Momma said...

He is SO chewy!!! Congrats on the addition! I agree with Tiff...I like the cleanliness of dogs like that. (hers so does not seem dirty) Makes me want a doggy.