Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's In A Name?

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Joy Explorer
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Black Cherry Sugar
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): B Chi
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Bird
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Joyce Wassau
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Chibe
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Pink Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Bud Bud (that's correct, both of my grandpas were buds.)
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Benghal Riesen
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Carol Lewis

Too funny! What are yours?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I so have to do this I laughed so hard, I love the bud bud, You are so funny.