Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dear Leer,

Thank you for the shiny new computer. I really enjoy typing with BOTH hands now instead of having to hold the computer cord in awkward positions being so careful not to move even a hair while typing with my other hand. This shiny new computer doesn't burn my leg when I use it either. It even turns off/on every time I push the power button. And thanks for transferring all my pictures and itunes over to my shiny new computer and for setting up my email in such a spectacular new way. You are my most favorite computer nerd. My life would be so much less technical without you. And technically, I love my life with you.

Now, if I could only figure out how to print...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Awh! What a nice thing for Lawzin Dawz to do for you!! How do you get him to cave??? I have been beggin for a shiny new computer for months now!! But I guess I should feel lucky cuz mine doesn't burn my leg...love ya!!

Brooke said...

What an awesome husband! You deserve him!

Nicole said...

Yeah new computer. I bet you love to blog even more now!!!! He must be a great hubby!