Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids'll Say The Darndest Things!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Chloe: "You know...some kids don't have funny moms."
Myah: "GO TO BED!"
2. What makes mom happy?
Chloe: The cards I make you.
Myah: When you play wis me and I give you kisses, and I say "I love you", and we do puzzles.
3. What makes mom sad?
Chloe: Ummm, when I don't clean my room.
Myah: When I don't play wis mommy.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Chloe: When she says, "you look so pretty, like model...cheerleader...something pretty!"
Myah: When she puts funny teeth in her.



5. What was your mom like as a child?
Chloe: How do I know that??? Huh???
Myah: Oh, just so cute.
6. What is her favorite thing to do?
Chloe: Cook.
Myah: Make flower barrettes.
7. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Chloe: Call people.
Myah: Just go on the computer.
8. What is your mom really good at?
Chloe: Making cards.
Myah: Playing wis me. She's good at winning me.
9. What is your mom not very good at?
Chloe: You're not good at knowing what boys like.
Myah: Knowing how to make chocolate chip cookies. Really you're not. You just know chocolate chips go in em.
10. What does your mom do for her job?
Chloe: Makes dinner.
Myah: Be's nice to dad.
11. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chloe: What is it? I think it's salad.
Myah: Orange Chicken I fink. Or Red Chicken, ok?
12. What makes you proud of your mom?
Chloe: She takes me to school.
Myah: Let me fink...when I clean my room and she likes it. I don't have a big closet you know.
13. What do you and your mom do together?
Chloe: Play Skip-Bo. And Phase 10.
Myah: Umm, we like to play and we like to look at baby pictures.
14. How are you and your mom the same?
Chloe: We both have green eyes.
Myah: We look like eechudder.
15. How are you and your mom different?
Chloe: You have yellow hair.
Myah: We don't have big hands togedder and you don't wear sparkle toes.
16. How do you know your mom loves you?
Chloe: She buys things for us.
Myah: Cuz she has a heart.
17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Chloe: Umm, Sweet Tomatoes.
Myah: Our house.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

thats a nice look,like chee-a leed-a.

Turnbow Family said...

very cute :) I just started reading the five love languages of children so I can learn about how to better love my boys the way they need to be loved. Looks like you're already doing a great job!

Nicole said...

That is the sweetest thing ever, I would consider printing that out and framing it somewhere to remember forever. So cute. I wonder what my own kids would say if I asked them those questions. I may have to see... anyway so adorable. I like the one about the sparkle toes. cute.

Cindy said...

I didn't know that you looked like an udder!!! Ha that is great! So seriously that is the sweetest thing it brings a little tear to my eye...I love wittle kids and the cute things they say! Wish they could stay wittle foevo!! :) Give your girls a big squeeze from Auntie Selancie would ya???

Lucrecia said...

Wow, you're girls are super sweet! You should have 10 more!:) I'd be scared to ask my kids these Q's. I just might have to do it anyway...I'll let you know.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh...that's so sweet! Especially when Chloe said your job is to make dinner...and when Myah said it's Be's nice to dad...LOL! oh but my FAVORITE is Myah's explaination of how she knows you love her...SO CUTE! Thanks for the laugh. Think I'll try this one with my kiddies this weekend!

xoxoxo

Amber said...

Too cute Becky...I had to copy and do it myself!