Monday, November 2, 2009

Ding-Dong, Trick-or-Treat!


Myah the Witch. I think she really thought she could fly on that broom. We were excited to find that at DI. It had a lovely mauve and country blue floral arrangement attached to it that we promptly removed. Sweet ride, Myah!


With all the commotion of helping our neighbors pack up for their big move and with Jason being out of town so much this month, we never did get our pumpkins carved. Oh well.


Chloe's friend Brielle the Vampire and Chloe as Raggedy Ann. Chloe's costume was actually mine when I was her age. My mom made that costume for a play I was in at church. She even made the wig out of bright red yarn and pantyhose. Don't ask. And don't tell Chloe...


We were lucky this year to spend Halloween with our dear friends and next door neighbors the Tammens. They stayed with us for a couple days before moving to Nashville on Sunday morning. So sad to see them go and terribly hard to say good-bye. Boo-hoo, sniff, sniff, waaaaaaaahhhh, whimper, whimper...okay, I'm hyperventilating again. Moving on... Layla and Addi were black cats.



Tammy & Brad as Vampires


63, 64, 65.... "Mom, you're making me lose count!"


88, 89, 90...Taking inventory

It was a great night. I just love Halloween. Nothing too scary this year except for the Lawrence Welk marathon airing on PBS that my in-laws insisted on watching. :) Just kidding...well, not really but I did enjoy their company while everyone else was out trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Cute costumes girls and what a load you got! I bet you have huge muscles after lugging that all over the neighborhood!

Carlye Momma said...

HAHAHA! They look adoreable but I'm laughing because this was part of our conversation on Sunday. Chloe was telling me how many peices of candy she had. I remember sorting and counting mine too. My kids just dive in. SO cute! I LOVE your babies! Sad that your neighbors moved away. Is someone a musician? (You know...Nashville and all)

Cindy said...

Too cute, little girls!! I am laughing right now because Myah's facial expression in that one pic is CLASSIC Shoold. I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't you when you were her age!! It was the little tiny mouth I am sure of it!! LOVE YOU!!

Heather said...

Cute girls! Looks like they scored on the sugar loot.