Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Shall Call Her Squishy

The girls and I left Leer alone to study, and took a road trip to Arizona. We finally got to meet Heidi's baby Audrey. Heidi & Jason have waited over 10 years for this baby. I kept asking Audrey, what took her so long to get here and where has she been all this time...but she didn't answer me. What a special baby, though! Totally squishable. I guess it's true what they say, "good things come to those who wait". Myah kept telling Audrey that they were best friends. We miss them already.

Myah & Audrey
Me & Audrey

Heidi, Cindy & Me. These girls have been my best friends for a long time. Heidi since 5th grade & Cindy since 7th. Anyone who can put up with me for that long deserves a medal.
While we were there, we decorated Heidi's plant shelves. This is Cindy, way up there.


Chloe got to spend some time with her friend, Karly, who is Heidi's niece.

7 comments:

Amber said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! Congrats to the new parents!!!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh the wonder of girlfriends!!! We need each other don't we??? It's so nice that you guys have been friends for so long! Thanks for sharing them with us on Sunday! That little Audrey IS VERY squishy!!! I'm pretty sure I like her neice already...she does have a pretty cool name! :-) We could be friends.

LOVE YA BABE! Glad your back! We missed you mucho!

Heidi said...

Tears Becky, Tears! I saw the title of your post and got all watery eyed because I knew who it was going to be about. I still can't believe our little Audrey is real!! I'm so glad you came and got to meet her. We had so much fun with you here as always!!! Thanks for always being such a great friend! Love ya lots!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute squishy! Glad you got to be with your friends...
love,
stac

Cindy said...

Hi Shoold, that made me smile! I have missed you all day!! I had a fabulous time hanging out...can't wait to do it again! I just love ya, there's no one on earth like Shoold. Thanks for putting up with ME all these years!!

the Wilcox Family said...

I think I am jealous that you got to meet Squishy and visit Heidi in good ol' AZ. Welcome back to the cold!

Nicole said...

Sounds like so much fun. Want to come help me decorate my plant shelves they need a lot of work.