Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wick & Dilma

Leer has a great uncle and aunt named Dick and Wilma. We rarely see them and the kids don't really know who they are, but Leer and I affectionately refer to them as "Wick & Dilma". A couple weeks ago we went to a family function and when we pulled into the parking lot, I noticed their car and said, "Hey, there's Wick and Dilma!". Chloe, in her pre-teen, cynically-toned, voice asked, "Who's WICKED Dilma?" She didn't understand why we were laughing so hard.

3 comments:

Christenson's said...

I love cynically toned voices they're my favorite! Why were you laughing so hard??? J/k..... really Dick and Wilma what a pair of names its too bad you don't hear names like that too much any more....

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you blog about the stuff your kids say! They are my favorite posts! You changed your background. It looks great!

Nicole said...

Hilarious. You and your kids must have so much fun. They are always saying the sweetest things. Thanks!