Saturday, December 20, 2008

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel

Gay as in...cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; full of or showing high-spirited merriment; given to social pleasures often including dissipation; brightly colored and showy; offering fun and gaiety;

Last night we had a fun evening with friends. We went out to eat and thought it would be fun/funny to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. Hopefully YOU don't own any of the sweaters pictured below. It's OK to be jealous.


L-R: Sally, Chris, Shane, Kim, Ben, Heather, Tiffany, John, Cousin Eddie...I mean Tom, Tiffany, Carlye, Cameron, Jason, Me
Some didn't participate (LEARNUS). But I think it was torture enough to have to be seen in public with me in my unfortunate ensemble. Who invented the ugly Christmas sweater, anyway?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

pretty gay apparel

Shelly said...

Don that ugly sweater and take a picture of your tree to put on the Christmas tour before it becomes the Easter tour! :)

Carlye Momma said...

I LOVED your gay apparel!

XOXOXO

Christenson's said...

Oh Becky, You and Tom definitely won for the best sweaters.... I need to give you our prize for best sweater!!

Ashley and Andrew said...

I love watching "awesome" Christmas sweaters turn into "not-so-awesome" Christmas sweaters and you think- "Why did I think this was okay to wear last year?"