Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Myah!



Dear Myah,

I cannot believe you are 5. I hope you know what a joy you are to us. Life with you has been wonderful! Know how much you are loved, Myah. Dad and I wanted another baby so badly and we are so grateful to have you in our little family. You were an answer to our prayers. You are a great daughter and such a fun sister for Chloe. She loves you very much. At this point in your life, here a 5 words that describe you:


1. adorable


2. feisty


3. friendly


4. obedient


5. bright


Happy Birthday, Myah! Love, Mom.
This was Myah's cake. Her party was supposed to have a ballerina theme. But my frosting was so fluffy that my ballerina candlesticks look more like synchronized swimmers.

8 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYAH!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Myah!! What a sweetie! Cute cake and candles...are those candlesticks??

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Myah!! What a sweetie! Cute cake and candles...are those candlesticks??

Brooke said...

She is so sweet-just like her mom! Happy Birthday Myah!

Christenson's said...

Becky, what a beautiful little girl Myah is, I hope she had a fun birthday!! They grow up way too fast don't they!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday my sweet niece. You are a ray of sunshine! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We look forward to seeing you for Christmas though! :-)

Tammy's Blog said...

It's so hard to believe another birthday has come. Beautiful cake and amazing girl.

Ashley and Andrew said...

Wow! I know who to come to when I need birthday cake advise... I thought Bres's pink, purple and white "1" was somethin' to be proud of... I've got a ways to go! I'm glad you let me know you added us to your blog. You're officially invited over anytime simply because you are a Utes fan. We need to make an official roster.