Saturday, December 27, 2008

Over The River and Through The Woods...

...to Grandmother's house we go.

I thought I'd take some pictures of my parent's house. They live on a lake in Wisconsin. This is where we are spending Christmas this year. It is really beautiful here and really cold.

Front of house

Back of house

My Dad's woodworking shop and boat garage

What you can see of the house from the lake

If you look closely, you can see a squirrel in this bird feeder on their deck. They get a lot of deer, birds, squirrels and other wildlife in their yard. Even BEARS. Good thing it's hibernation season.

4 comments:

Christenson's said...

What a fun place to spend Christmas.... Can you put a boat on the lake? If so I have found my new dream home! and by the way the mono comment was a joke...

Shake-N-Bake said...

Their cabin looks very cozy! Even if BEARS roam around it every once in a while. Guess it was good that it was hibernation time. :)

Brooke said...

How fun! Looks like a relaxing place to stay!

Carlye Momma said...

WOW! That looks BEAUTIFUL! Totally reminds me of What About Bob!

Looks like you had so much fun!